I’m Squidward. Mr. Krabs is my advisor who still hasn’t given me my thesis edits back, which are due to my other committee member by tomorrow. (Note, he’s had my completed thesis draft SINCE LAST WEDNESDAY!)
I tried to take a quick nap to perk myself up. Instead, I slept for 1.5 hours and had the strangest dream ever. You try and make sense of this…
-I wake up at train station.
-A beautiful train station in the middle of a meadow.
-I need to get back to my house, so I look for a place where I can pick up the next train.
-I get lost on beautiful woodsy pathway.
-I accidentally walk on the train tracks somehow. I felt really guilty about it, so I got off them.
-I come to an opening and I am in front of a gay club in local city where I go to school (note, it’s a “Dream Club” and doesn’t exist in real life).
-I meet cute boy outside club. He’s not exactly my type (facial, etc) but still cute.
-Then I realize he’s the tallest man in the world (1 mile tall actually. Folded his legs in a weird way, so he could be down at our level. He gains 1.5lbs per McDonalds burger he eats and he ate like 100s of them. He had to swtich his diet.)
-The guy wasn’t always that tall. Something happened where he grew ridiculous amoutns. Him and his friends cheated on some girl’s boyfriend. This one dude and him were telling me that story before I went into the club. But he wouldn’t tell me what happen before I woke up.
-He talks about how he wants someone way smaller than him to perform sexual acts on him. I try to think about how that go over and find it mind-boggling. I also think about how he could attend college classes. I speculate that he has to take all his classes inside stadium buildings in the center of an arena.
-He thinks I’m realy cute. He lifts me up by my arm at one point into the air. I hold on to him for dear life and then puts me back down nicely.
-He goes into the club somehow.
-Then I woke up and said, “WTF just happened?”
MORAL: Deprive yourself of sleep and you’ll take naps and have really weird dreams.
And it rocked! Too bad I have to get back to real life tomorrow after Easter. x_x
- Son: mom... i'm gay
- Me: what was that?
- Son: i'm... gay
- Me: HA! KNEW IT!
- Son: wh...what?
- Husband: what's going on?
- Me: OUR SON'S GAY!
- Husband: oh god.
- Son: wait, is that okay?
- Husband: no, i mean yes, it's definitely okay, just, er... your mother...
- Me: ARE YOU DATING ANYONE?
- Son: i—
- Me: YOU CAN DATE WHOMEVER YOU WANT
- Son: that's great mom bu—
- Me: I AM SO PROUD OF YOU
- Husband: your mother has this thing about ga—
- Me: I'M GOING TO BAKE YOU A CAKE
- Son: mom that really isn—
- Me: HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SEKAIICHI HATSUKOI?! HAVE I EVER SHOWN IT TO YOU?
- Husband: shit
- Me: WHAT ABOUT JUNJOU ROMANTICA?
- Son: dad, what's going o—
- Me: WE ARE GOING TO STAY UP LATE AND TALK ABOUT BOYS
- Husband: walk away slowly son i'll try to handle your moth—
- Me: YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY SLEEPOVERS AS YOU WANT WITH BOYS AS LONG AS IF THEY'RE CUTE
- Son: i'm scared
- Husband: it's okay. i was worried that this was going to happen
- Me: I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!!
- (I almost died of laughter while reading this)
Ugh, I hate my drive to do well in school sometimes.
…is making me feel really old. x_x